Web Developer – Bitdefender Gravity Zone
Are you willing to work on building scalable backend services using exciting new technologies?
Do you want to be deeply involved in building new solutions for a wide range of service orientated architectures?
And what do you think about working in one of the leading companies in the security industry?
Join us and you will be part of an experienced development team, working using various technologies for a large scale business application with high visibility.
We are integrating Bitdefender GravityZone security solution (http://www.bitdefender.com/business/ ) with external services and platforms like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, VmWare ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, and many others.
- Contribute to the development and optimization of a large scale distributed system;
- Adapt and solve challenging problems by using some of the newest technologies on the market;
- Define and implement technical solutions that answer best client’s needs;
- Propose ideas of improvements of the application, procedures and technologies used.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing large scale web applications;
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and OOP principles;
- Strong experience with PHP;
- Experience with Node.js;
- Basic experience with front-end development is a big plus (Ext JS is a big plus);
- Experience on exposing and integrating public APIs (REST);
- Solid experience with database systems (MongoDB is a big plus);
- Experience with unit testing and TDD is a big plus;
- The ability to switch between different technologies and stacks;
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
Bitdefender is the creator of one of the world's fastest and most effective lines of internationally certified internet security software. The company is an industry pioneer, introducing and developing award-winning protection since 2001. Today, Bitdefender technology secures the digital experience of around 400 million home and corporate users across the globe.
Top international testing organizations and world-renowned software reviewers acknowledge Bitdefender as the world’s most effective antimalware solutions. In January 2014, Bitdefender has won both awards from AV-Test, becoming the first solution to be named “Best Protection” and “Best Performance” at the same time. Bitdefender’s latest line of products also won the title of “Best Antivirus of 2014” and two Editor’s Choice awards from PC MAG, and CNET has also named Bitdefender its 2013 Editor’s Choice, that confirmed its leadership status among security products.
More information about Bitdefender's products is available from the company's security press room. Additionally, Bitdefender publishes the HOTforSecurity blog, where readers can find stories from the underworld of internet fraud, scams, malicious software - and gossip.
Powered by JazzHR