- Provide installation, configuration and migration (SAP Notes, SP-support package, EHP-enhancement package), including application updates for the operating system and database used in multiple SAP instances, archiving digital signature
- Ensure or facilitates the efficient resolution of internal and external clients' requests, in accordance with the internal policies / procedures and the level of approved SLA
- Collaborate with the internal team in order to effectively solve the requests and provides 1st or 2nd level technical assistance
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to the team members, monitoring that the level of competences acquired supports the resolution according with the quantitative and qualitative parameters agreed
- Perform transport accomplishment, manage processes and background jobs, provide support in testing of business requirements
- Ensure the security and integrity of the data, the conformity of the IT policies configurations through follow-up and control actions
- Manage and implement changes at SAP system level (CS) using a structured approach that minimizes risks and offers security, availability and performance of all SAP instances
- Facilitate the resolution of all the non-conformities issues following the internal analyzes and the audits carried out
- Elaborate corrective and descriptive working procedures for the area of activity and ensures their implementation
- Defines requirements, evaluates, validates and propose technical solutions in accordance with the standards and best practices in order to ensure the performance, scalability, continuity and integrity of the implemented IT solutions
- Evaluate and contribute to the design of interfaces between SAP systems and other external systems
- Contributes to the analysis and definition of the SAP systems architecture on mid to long term
- Define the necessary hardware and software resources for the systems in the area of responsibility (SAP, Electronic archiving and signing)
- Install, manage and migrate SAP instances (application servers and databases) for productive / test / development / training environments
- Monitor the loading of systems, ensuring the availability and performance needed, proposing improvements related to hardware resource allocation (CPU, RAM, DISK), databases and application instances
- Define and implement the backup / restore and replication strategy in the DR site for the systems
- Manage user access to SAP systems, assigning roles and permissions as required
- Ensure the transport of new functionalities in the SAP production environment
- Make copies of SAP systems and SANDBOX environments as required
- Define and plan the system's updates (applying OS, DB updates and in collaboration with the IS SAP team -> Notes, SP & EHP SAP instances)
Real impact one step at a time
As a team we believe that our work should always bring the best outcome to our partners and colleagues. We promote open, honest and transparent communication, where all members can grow as professionals.
Besides consolidating your SAP Basis skills, you will have the opportunity to experience new technological areas like SAP's HANA in-memory databases, Googles Cloud Infrastructure and many more.
Within the SAP Basis team, we prize learning and knowledge sharing. We take every opportunity to help those around us improve their technical know-how. The complexity of tasks increases gradually to allow our new members to learn at a steady pace and familiarize themselves with the tasks.
Accesa's community is structured in Competence Areas, both technological and best practices related, aiming to improve our way of working and have a clearer vision of the tools, principles and technologies we're working with.
You will have the opportunity to be an active member inside and outside the organization. You will also be an enabler for knowledge sharing inside and between communities, in order to keep the community up to date with the technology evolution and innovation.
- Knowledge of installation, configuration, migration and application of updates (SAP Notes, SP-support package, EHP-enhancement package)
- Familiar with access management, user management, transport accomplishment and managing processes
- Experience with defining requirements, evaluating, validating and proposing technical solutions
- Knowledge of performing installs, managing and migrating SAP instances
- German and spoken and written fluency
Nice to have:
- SAP HANA & NetWeaver Certified Technology Associate
- OS/DB Migration SAP Certified Technology Associate
- English spoken and written fluency
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses