TRG Research and Development deals with Cyber Data Fusion and AI products for civilian protection.
Our mission is to empower our customers to fight crime and terror through state-of-the-art technologies that provide accurate and precise intelligence.
As a Global Talent Acquisition Partner, you will play a significant role in the growth of TRG. You will lead from end-to-end our global recruitment processes to enable TRG’s expansion with top talents that meet the business needs and recruitment goals.
About you: You love to source, have creative content skills, a strong understanding of social media, and technical recruitment experience. You enjoy working in a fast-paced company, are passionate about people and have the drive to make an impact.
What You'll Do :
- Build, execute and manage TRG’s global recruitment plan
- Manage end-to-end TRG’s recruitment and pipeline processes from the role definition, sourcing, screening, scheduling and conducting in-depth interviews towards assessment, offer letters and agreement signings
- Work closely with hiring managers to:
- Build together engaging and top-performing teams
- Provide advice and guidance in all aspects of Talent Acquisition
- Define job descriptions, objectives, and responsibilities
- Collaborate to improve recruitment processes and candidate's experience
- Find and engage with passive candidates, and create effective search strategies by using different tools such as Linkedin, Github, community forums, meetups, webinars and more
- Create and develop digital strategies to increase online engagement, followers, and subscribers among our potential candidates
- Take data-driven decisions based on recruitment KPIs and conduct pipeline analysis to adjust recruitment efforts, budgets and meet business goals
- Manage advertisement budget and run online ads campaigns
What Skills and Experience You’ll Bring:
- At least 2 years experience as a Global Talent Acquisition Partner or similar role in a high-tech company or recruitment agency, sourcing for a wide range of roles, especially in R&D
- Experience in building short and long-term sourcing strategies
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in working with social media channels
- Innovative and creative mindset
- Positive attitude with a can-do approach
- Enjoy working in a hyper-growth working environment
- Worked with recruitment software (ie Jazzhr etc)
- Proficiency in English
- An advantage - BSc/MSc in Behavioral Science or equivalent degree
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Working from home policy & Flexible hours
- Free daily lunch voucher/allowance
- Private health insurance
- Udemy unlimited free membership
- Sport/Gym quarterly allowance
- Have a career path and personal development
Join us and enjoy being part of a fast-paced growing company, with a startup mindset, where you can make a global impact and grow together. For more info, you can check our website at www.trgint.com and our LinkedIn account.
Applications will be strictly confidential.
Powered by JazzHR