Preferred QualificationsCloud platform Sales Executive –Public Sector
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, entrepreneurial Sales Account Executives and build an amazing career, working for the world's No. 1 in software for information management.
We are seeking experienced Account Executives with the ability to own and deliver against a Sales Target, hold a Winning attitude and have the Passion and Hunger to help Oracle in our Quest to be the No1 Vendor in Cloud Technology!
Oracle Cloud Platform meets the unique needs of developers, IT professionals and business users with a comprehensive, integrated portfolio of platform services that enables them to innovate faster, increase productivity and reduce costs. Help your customers integrate existing IT with next-generation cloud services, accelerate application development and deployment, and lead business transformation.
Oracle Database 12c introduces your customers to a new multi-tenant architecture that makes it easy to consolidate multiple databases quickly and manage them as a cloud service.
Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) solutions gives your customers instant visibility into business performance and drives better outcomes using a broad set of capabilities for reporting, analysis, modelling, forecasting – on any device.
Oracle Fusion Middleware is the digital business platform for the enterprise and the cloud. It enables your customers to create and run agile, intelligent business applications while maximising IT efficiency.
• Own and deliver a monthly sales target
• Sell solutions and services to new & existing Oracle customers
• Be an active Social Media player in your Market, to engage with appropriate prospects and run efficient targeted campaigns
• Prepare & Deliver online demonstrations of your business solutions to prospective clients
• Liaise with business contacts to develop & manage relationships, identifying new opportunities to sell Oracle products and services
• Based in one of our modern Cloud Sales Centres, be a team player with a willingness to work with other Lines of Business such as: field sales, sales consulting, support and education.
• Bachelors /Masters Degree in IT or Business
• Fluency in English essential.
• Experience of selling to Romanian market.
• Min. 2 years Experience in Business-to-Business Sales environment (IT Solution sales preferred)
• Ability to prove successful achievement of sales targets
• Natural sales and entrepreneurial ability
• Outstanding phone and face- to- face customer skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skill
What we offer:
• This position is based in our Bucharest office
• Competitive Salary, Commission and Benefits Allowance. Relocation services on offer if applicable.
• Excellent Training + Development including 2 week Intensive Foundation Course.
• Opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă