Job Description1. Advise developing team on best practices
2. Create a project schedule
3. Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems
4. Assist in preparation of project budget
5. Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements
6. Inform the Consultant/Client of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant’s design drawings
7. Expedite all CCN & CO (change order) costs and maintain current CO logs
8. Ensure completion of and track all independent testing and inspections as required
9. Issue monthly progress draws and invoicing to consultant and client including final holdbacks
10. Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control
11. Prepare monthly cost forecasting summaries
12. Ensure that “as-built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close-outs to consultant/owner accordingly
Requirements1. Degree in civil engineering or a diploma in construction technology or related field
2. 5y+ experience as a Project Manager on new-building commercial and industrial projects
3. Fluent English
4. Understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concept
5. Be capable to absorb, synthesize, categorize, delegate high amounts of information
6. Have exceptional relationship-building skills
BenefitsLooking for a Construction project manager to help grow a stealth-mode AI startup by joining their remote team.
Help grow this Silicon Valley-based, stealth-mode AI healthcare startup by joining their remote team as a Construction project manager.
They’re looking for a fiercely independent and self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute. Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
SkillsCertified Project Manager Civil Engineering Civil Engineering Design
Education DegreeBachelor's Degree
Accepting only candidates from:Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Georgia, Croatia, Latvia, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia
*Only Australian Citizens / Permanent Residents eligible to apply. No students.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă