1. Managing and optimization of order-processing process and the optimization of the entire logistic-chain with the aim of order-processing in time under consideration of specific demands (e.
g. range of products, deadlines, quantities, terms and conditions of delivery and payment.
2.Ongoing coordination with customers and production about delivery-dates with the aim of most quickest and complete delivery of the ordered products incl. ongoing backlog tracking.
3. Leading and developing of a Reporting- / KPI-system as a base for an efficient control of the department. Monitor and report especially the KPIs regarding delivery-performance, backlogs and special-freights.
Define measures to improve the situation.
4. Responsible for starting and coordination of inter-divisional projects for improvement of performance and work-quality in the area of Customer Logistics and delivery-performance.
Responsible for customer-projects
5. Taking over the "one-face to the customer" principle and taking care about all customer demands in the area of order-processing.
Clarification of open questions directly with Sales-Managers and BU-Units.
6. Monitor compliance with regulations of customs and be responsible for all related documents, e.g. proof of delivery
7. Responsible for Logistic-Claim-Management together with Quality Dept
8. Monitor incoming orders versus contracted quantity and tool-capacity together with Production-Planning. .
9. Planning and forecasting of logistics costs in cooperation with Logistics-Manager and Controlling. Monitoring and ensuring compliance with planned budget and cost targets.
10. Responsible for inventories, finished goods stock-level, safety-stock, non-movers and slow-movers
11. Responsible for introducing all processes, e.g. customer-portals and projects linked to new customers or / and direct shipment.
Responsible also for the most economical and efficient shipment in agreement with the customer
12. Responsible for establishing, monitoring, optimization and updating of work instructions for all issues about deliveries and customers, e.
g. packaging- and delivery-instructions.
13. Responsible for escalation processes (to Management and Customer) in case of capacity shortfalls
2. PC Skills : MS Office, SAP is a plus
3. Advanced English knowledge in written and verbal form. German / French is a plus.
4. Good communication skills, can work well in a team, can cope well with stressful situations.
5. Experience in a similar position is a plus. Apply now The Business Area ContiTech develops, produces and markets products, systems and intelligent components made from rubber, plastic, metal and textiles.
These products are used in mining, the agricultural industry, railway engineering mechanical and plant engineering, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.