As aproject manager, you will be an integral part of Oracle University’s growingdelivery organization. You will work with clients and project team members toscope, design, develop, and deliver world-class learning solutions based onOracle’s defined Guided Learning capabilities. As our Project manager, you areexpected to scope and project manage Guided Learning engagements and alsodemonstrate domain expertise in one or more of the capability areas on clientprojects. You must develop strong customer relationship, understand clientneeds, manage the Guided Learning project and be able to produce qualitydeliverables on a schedule.Responsibilities
· Project manage end-user training and adoptionprograms.
· Be able to develop a project and resource plan forthe Guided Learning project
· Be able to review the agreed Statement of Work andconfirm the scope of the engagement with the client.
· Project manage the consultants to ensure clientsatisfaction and knowledge/skill transfer.
· Be able to prepare and provide weekly statusreports that include project activities progress, risk and issue log, time andexpense burn-down, forecasted days per resource, summary of weekly expenses andplanned activities for next week
· Be able to manage the relationship with the client (onsite) and escalate any issues to the Delivery manager
· Be able to conduct Training Needs Analyses to:
o Identify what processes and system tasks need to be completed by whichuser groups
o Identify the gap between the current skill set and the required skills
o Present the results in a training plan per target group
· Be able to design an end user curriculum anddevelop a training strategy for both behavioural change and software skills
· Be able to manage the Guided Learning resources anddeliverables assigned to the project
· Be able to review Oracle Guided learningdeliverables
· Be able to provide assistance to and act as theproject team counterpart for the customer’s Training Manager/Leader
· Be able to actively participate in and facilitateproject meetings and other project operational activities.
· Be able to provide quality control for allmaterials that are being developed
Experienceand Skill Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in education, instructionaltechnology, or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 5 years professional training anddevelopment experience preferred
· Minimum of 3 years project management experience directlysupporting training programs and/or human performance improvements in the industrypreferred
· Experience with Oracle Cloud, Siebel, PeopleSoft orother enterprise application software
· Practice line business experience in industry ishighly valued.
· English language required, additional languageskills are valued
· Strong interpersonal, relationship-building, andconsultative skills. – including ability to establish “trusted advisor”relationships with clients
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal andwritten), including ability to write and speak clearly, concisely, and withimpact.
· Knowledge of the principles and practices of adultlearning and instructional design.
· Proven ability to lead, facilitate and work inconcert with others to gain agreement on issues and next steps.
· Ability to self-manage schedule, commitments anddeliverables. This includes the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize avaried workload and to complete work by established deadlines.
· Ability to maintain a high level of productivityand work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced,complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment.
· Ability to comply with Oracle policies andprocesses
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of thetime internationally.