and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include troubleshooting, network designs, solution implementations, assessments and other related tasks as identified.
The position will have a direct reporting relationship to the Operations Supervisor. The position should possess strong customer service skills, maintaining a close working relationship with other departments, as well as being able to configure and maintain the underlying network infrastructure of the Business.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES : 1. Professionally represent the managed security services business in interactions with internal and external customers and business partners as required.
2. Assume lead and / or support role in assigned projects insuring they are delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
3. Perform network administration tasks required to keep the Managed Security Services Center operational at industry standard level.
4. Maintaining and planning of infrastructure used in the delivery of managed security services.5. Respond to monitoring alerts by interfacing with customer to advise of alarm situation, investigate problem and determine the optimal solution.
6. Contribute to the development of the remote services portfolio.7. Keep technically current with the HPS / Industry Standard networking, cyber security, and wireless product / systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines.
8. Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical / engineering support.
9. Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.Basic Qualifications : Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree 7 years of directly related experienceMinimum of 3 years experience in providing services via remote connectivityMinimum of 3 years experience in Information TechnologyStrong diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, trouble shooting, management of priorities and self-
Virtual machines and Hypervisor platforms experienceImplementation and maintenance of server & storage platforms and networking equipmentAvailability and Performance monitoring (WMI, SNMP, Syslog) experienceTask automation and or scripting (Batch, PowerShell, VBScript, Perl) experienceBasic administration of databases (MS-
Basic virtual machines and Hypervisor platforms experience Systems and network hardening and audit compliance experience A very high standard of written and spoken English to help facilitate all the aboveAdditional InformationJOB ID : HRD64276Category : EngineeringLocation : 3 George Constantinescu,, Upground building, 5th floor (entrance A) District 2, Bucharest, B 020339 ROUPerformance Materials and Technologies