Be part of our new team through:
- taking part of the worldwide Service Area Controlling Team (Service Areas: Finance & Controlling and Human Resources);
- creating, analyzing and reporting controlling relevant information during month-end-closing, forecasting and business planning;
- working on process improvements;
- acting as key user for data maintenance in the reporting tools;
- being a Business Partner for your international customers and management;
- being a part of the first generation of the newly established Service Area Controlling Team in Timisoara.
We are searching for:
- good analytical skills and understanding of figures;
- communication and presentation skills;
- systematic, precise and independent working style;
- self-confidence & assertiveness, willingness to take over responsibility;
- cross-functional & cross-process mind set;
- willingness to travel;
- university degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Informatics, Applied Mathematics;
- experience in controlling;
- advanced IT know-how (especially excel);
- fluent in English, German would be an advantage.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.