Craft your career at Amazon! Working closely with a team of skillful people with broad experience is a great opportunity to develop your career, get access to top resources, and connect to an awesome multicultural environment.
You will be encouraged to grow both professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority.
Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) is a program designed for selected premium vendors who want to scale faster and unleash their full potential.
As part of AVS team, you will have the opportunity to support and contribute to one of the key processes within, which will impact customer s experience.
Join us in this great journey!
Conduct regular audits of activities related to the functional area;
Contribute to root cause analysis in escalation management;
Create and update SOP / flow of processes;
Identify process improvement opportunities (enhancements and pain points) at process / function level;
Demonstrate the ability to handle small-scale process-improvement projects;
Leverage / demonstrate expertise in handling end-to-end processes and related tools; use them to identify operational issues;
Train & mentor new hires on process tasks and provide feedback to the training team to customize training modules, if applicable;
Responsible for achieving the predetermined targets for the new tasks on boarded;
Perform audits and quality checks of tasks completed by junior associates and reports quality metrics;
Measure catalog quality from process aspects and trigger the defects patterns for Systemic fix;
Communicate the problem statement with data on operational processes for internal and external stakeholders;
Create standard defined reports, i.e., weekly reports;
Identify issues and proactively reports operational challenges;
Managing CAPA for the quality issues.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred, Baccalaureate diploma is mandatory.
2. Written and oral communication skills in English
3. Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage
4. Very good knowledge of internet navigation and research finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner
5. Strong interpersonal & communication skills
6. High attention to detail
7. Commitment to meet deadlines
8. Ability to Dive deep into a problem, perform Root Cause Analysis’ and identify constraints to recommend a solution
9. Critical and analytical thinking in order to challenge processes and status quo
10. Ability to work with large amounts of data
11. Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred;
1 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes BPOs, Operations processes; Database management, Data analytics is preferred;
VBA / SQL knowledge;
Quality audit experience;
Experience in 7 QC Tools;
Experience in creating excel macros.
Private medical insurance
Life and disability insurance
Family support program
Amazon discount code
Career development plan & on-going training and support
Employee referral program
Roof Deck where you can enjoy the landscape
Equipped Kitchens with free fruit
Located in the PALAS ensemble