The position is first-level technical support for Life Sciences Cloud applications used predominantly for clinical studies. The role would entail providing technical support with assignments ranging from simple to complex in nature where judgment may be required in problem resolution and customer guidance.
The successful candidate must balance her or his product knowledge and skills with a high level of customer service objectives in all stages of work.
• First-level technical support for functionality questions, errors and Cloud unavailability; performance and technical issues (team does not handle non-technical issues)
• Restore service/functionality to the user with target of resolving circa 50% of technical issues; keep knowledge articles updated
• Receive, acknowledge & prioritize issues reported from customers via support requests and phone calls
• Triage role to route issues through to second-level technical support and Cloud hosting teams; act as a liaison between groups
• Handle communication re maintenance to customers from Cloud hosting teams
Skills we look for would be
· Essential > 1 year of experience in a technical support environment
· Essential - Customer Service Skills & Excellent Communication, both written and verbal
· Essential - Organizational skills and excellent timekeeping
· Essential - Excellent verbal and written English capacity
· Highly desired - Common IT applications and common hardware knowledge
· Highly desired - ITIL Certification and SQL query knowledge
· Desired – IT related degree
Ultimately, this is a mid-level support role for SaaS products providing technical assistance for how-to questions ranging from simple to complex in nature where judgment may be required in problem resolution and customer guidance.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).