- Backlog Management: write and update User Stories, prepare Sprint backlog for Refinement and Planning Meetings
- Prioritize features and decide which functionalities go in each version
- Manage scope creep
- Understand users, their problems and needs
- User testing and feedback
- Communicate needs clearly, make sure requirements are clearly understood by the team
- Support team with explaining user stories, producing documentation they might require
- Research latest trends in the automotive digital industry
- English and German skills are required
Real impact, one step at a time
You will have the opportunity to work with a cross-functional, multi-cultural and multi-site team. As a member of the team, you will be a key player in the digitalization process of painting/drying equipment analytics, having the chance to gather knowledge about a rich technological context, the Product Management field and the Digital Factory business area.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Adaptability / openness to change
- Presentation skills (English and German)
- Communication and active listening - adapt communication style to audience/ situation
- Relationship & stakeholder management
- Technology enthusiast
- Knowledge of tools in the Product Management area (Jira, any wireframing tool)
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses