- Support full cycle of recruitment;
- Liaise with legal and accounting to ensure all legal processes and documents are handled in a timely manner;
- Be accountable and responsible for the complete HR administration function and cycle, ensuring that all processes and data are not only maintained but a focus on enhancing and developing them is kept at all times.inc but not limited to:
- Creating and updating Contracts and personnel folders
- Database and internal systems upkeep
- Sick leave and leave processing
- Disciplinary meetings and other legal meetings
- Policies and procedures
- KPI update and other reporting
- Understanding needs and requirements and act as a supporting function for staff
- Update internal procedures and function alongside the dynamic changes of the operations.
- Work alongside the HR Business Partner to Operations in Riga working towards the general development and improvement of the employee experience and overall satisfaction.
- Develop proposals for job productivity and efficiency increase
- Create and develop meaningful relationships with all members of staff, acting as a communication portal and hub for information sharing.
- Participate in HR Department projects.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience working in Human Resources ( at least 1 year experience in talent acquisition);
- At least first level professional higher education, preferably higher academic or professional education in the Human Resource area;
- Execution of job duties requires excellent knowledge of English;
- Previous experience in a related position;
- Labor law and record keeping knowledge;
- Knowledge of personnel management processes;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Ability to prepare and organize the personnel record keeping documents in accordance with laws and regulation
- Ability to advise employees on matters within the competence of;
- The ability to apply labor relations laws and regulations;
- A calm and professional disposition with a high level of motivation and initiative;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit;
- To engage in new challenges and non-standard situations.
- A professional and fast growing international environment;
- An opportunity for personal development within the world leading Live Casino provider
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă