We are looking for a Senior Software Developer passioned about algorithms and advanced data structures.
About the project :
CUBRID is an open source, general purpose, relation database management system - (storage, query processing and execution).
Main target for next milestones is to extend the database for multi-node and cloud systems.
1. Research, propose and develop new features.
2. Investigate assigned issues and fix bugs.
3. Write code and refactor existing code with a strict guideline (mostly C++, also Java).
4. Communicate in English and coordinate with the development team, a software architect and a QA team.
5. Follow development policies and procedures and propose ways to improve them.
1. Proficient in an OOP programming language, 5+ years (C++ is a plus).
2. Knowledge of advanced data structures, algorithms, multithreading and / or networking.
3. Experience with complex software architecture.
4. Familiar with cloud database service
Platforms : Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform - Cloud SQL, Microsoft Azure - SQL Database
Features : Backup / Restore, Read Replica, Database Scalability
5. Basic knowledge of the web application architectural design on the server side.
Significant results in national / international Olympiads or competitive programming competitions are a plus.