Through appropriate quality assurance techniques, identify and eliminate the causes of poor process performance, scrap / rework, and product defects.
Responsible for process improvements which result in better customer satisfaction and lower quality costs.
Manage all Quality aspects of manufacturing processes transfers in compliance with relevant industry standards, and Cooper Industries quality system requirements.
1. Utilize APQP approach including FMEA, control plan, pilot run supervision, capability studies.
2. Define, train and implement quality records and instructions as part of production transfer.
3. Identify opportunities and assist in implementation of process improvements.
4. Communicate with plant staff and production transfer team to assure proper support for quality assurance objectives.
5. Utilize product and process knowledge to be a cross-functional liaison on product assembly and test issue resolution.
6. Assist or lead closed loop corrective action process for identified nonconformance as an 8D team member or leader.
7. Continuously improve customer satisfaction by ensuring open communication and resolution of issues in a timely and effective manner (no recurrence).
8. Maintenance, analysis and reporting of quality related metrics.
10. Stay current with industry standards and work toward self development through continued training and certification.
3 years Quality experience in manufacturing business.
In depth understanding of process control and statistics.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Good command of English language.
The ability to interact with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day you’ll find one thing in common.
It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job : Quality