- Prepare or update employment records related to employee life-cycle (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation, sick leaves etc.).
- Follow-up and consolidate employment related documents and information in order to ensure employee's personnel file completeness in accordance with local legislation.
- Prepare various HR-related documents upon request from employees (i.e. employment certificates, duplicates, reports etc.).
- Maintain new employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgement) and transferring the information to the management department.
- Provide basic accounting(e.g. proof-read contracts, deal with expense reports,invoices).
- Manage relationships, contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Provide assistance and perform administrative tasks such as travel arrangements, ordering of equipment and office supplies, ensuring that the office facilities are fully operational and that processes are running smoothly.
- Manage all protocol activities.
- Involved in continuous improvement of company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience ( HR Admin, Payroll, Office Assistant,Office Manager, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Romanian Labor Law and employment .
- Good Excel skills .
- Ability to work effectively across departments and cultures.
- Very good written and oral communication and organizational skills.
- Having a good sense of time, especially when working with deadlines.
- Working in a structured manner, oriented towards keeping files/ items neat and order.
- Being at ease with assuming ownership.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- BS Degree in Economics or a related field is an advantage.
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă