Open for Ukrainian applicants!
You will be one of the makers of digital solutions we offer to our clients, and a key role in our multifunctional teams of product managers, business analysts, designers and engineers.
We are looking for an open-minded enthusiastic colleague with a love for user experience. If you are ready to take new challenges and want to build the next generation of software on cutting-edge technologies in an international environment constantly growing – then this is the role for you. We are offering a challenging position, the chance to grow with us and a very attractive salary compensation.
- Collaborate with senior product designers, business analysts, product owners
- You will help to translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- You will help to create User Tests and Surveys to understand the customer perspective over our products, gather customer feedback for both new and existing products and journeys
In a nutshell, we are looking for you, the not-settle-for-status-quo, problem solver, curious, people person, unveiling the facts behind the numbers, connecting the dots and out-of-the-box thinker.
What we look for:
- 1 year of experience in a related field (i.e., UX, UI, Graphic design, Product Design, etc).
- Passion for the subject. Whether you scroll through TikTok mentors, LinkedIn pages or youtube tutorials, the latest trends are always on your mind. You're also a Superhero in your mind that wants to change the world for better.
- Precision. You pay attention to detail, no matter the task.
- Graphic design capabilities. Be able to work in Photoshop, Illustrator, PowerPoint.
- A portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrates you understand flows and how products work (these can also be fictional projects you made on your own).
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working and massively into getting results
- Understand the other disciplines required to create a product experience
- Excellent communication and ability to influence product design strategy
- Problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and requirements to design for different platforms such as desktop and mobile.
- Work with Figma or Sketch, InVision or knowing the products.
- Enthusiasm. The rest can be taught.
- Engage with others within project teams
- Support each other whenever necessary
- Actively contribute to the company culture
We will consider a plus if
- You have any knowledge about development technologies
- You have experience in the Agile methodology
With TotalSoft you can expect
- Innovative projects with new technologies
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Training and on-going development opportunities
- Career development through focus on technical and personal growth
- Enjoy a competitive benefits package and an attractive salary (including private medical care, sports passes, Bookster)
- Since 1994
- Key player in developing and integrating business software systems (ERP, HCM, CRM, DM and BI) in Central Europe
- Top 10 global provider of leasing industry solutions in + 40 countries
- End-to-end solutions in 8 industries: financial services, retail, distribution, production, construction, agriculture, medical and services
- 1 Team of +500 specialists
This is our history.
Be part of writing our future.
Our Purpose: We envisage a world where technology is increasing the power of the many and enables the stories of tomorrow. We believe in the democratization of technology.
Powered by JazzHR