Job Description :
Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Recruitment administrator in our Talent Team.
Help us develop the team that will create our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
1. Source recruitment leads and defines job requirements
2. Screen applicants by accessing their resumes, tracking their application status, pre-assessing their completed work sample tasks
3. Do personalized outreach in English to candidates, respond to applicants' questions
4. Conduct introductory interviews
5. Post job listings on job boards and social media sites
6. Search LinkedIn, UpWork, and other professional sites for applicants
7. Observe new trends in IT and HR, provide feedback for the existing recruitment software
Requirements : We are looking for
We are looking for
1. A minimum 1-year of experience in HR / recruitment or related BA degree
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Responsible working style, outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
4. Ability to understand complex systems
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to haves
1. A basic technical background
2. Prior experience at a growth-stage internet / software company
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a Recruitment administrator to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.
js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely collaboration through the cloud.
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfilment through results-focused work. Our team members spend only 2-
3% of their time in meetings most of their time is spent researching, documenting, and building.
Administrative Staffing, Agent Recruitment, Career Advancement, Career Advise, Career Advising, Career Assessment, Career Consultant, Career Consulting, Career Opportunities, Corporate Recruiting, Direct Recruiting, Executive Staffing, Human Resources