Main roles and responsibilities:
Internal HR Role:
- Follow up, improve and implement new ideas for sustaining a healthy working culture
- Assure the well being of the employees
- Identify and implement engagement strategy, find the best solution or adapt them
- One on one discussions with the team members
- Helps organizing several types of events and meetings with colleagues
- Facilitate learning and development strategies across teams
- Implementation and execution of HR programs and initiatives
- Able to perform people succession management strategies and training sections - would be super nice!
- Takes care of end-to-end recruitment and pre-employment processes (from setting up the strategies, campaigning, researching the market to interviews, offers, onboardings etc.).
- Implement and execute recruitment processes and strategies
- Works closely with managers and team leaders in order to elaborate JDs and recruitment strategies
- Facilitate a positive experience for any involved party in the process
- Manages the accounts in various platforms: creates new accounts, keeps the info updated, responds to messages etc and keep the internal tracking systems up to date (Zoho)
Hr Admin Role:
- Will register the working contracts and all the amendments regarding the working documents (salary increases, extra holiday days, etc.)
- Register and approve holiday request
- Elaborates and manages personal files of the future employees( working contract, job description, GDPR, additional documents etc) or current employees( medical check up, employment documents, travel expenses, prepares the monthly salary documentation etc.)
- Creates the internal admin accounts for the new employees (Team, Pingboard) and sends requests to our colleagues from development for them to create the rest of the accounts.
- Keepsthe Revisal up to date and transmits it into Reges
- Registers all the office invoices
- Orders office supplies and take care of the assigned location
- Works closely with the accountancy department,transmits the data to the statistics department etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in HR area processes, a few years of experience would be nice
- Experience and good results within an internal hr department is highly desirable;
- Experience in end to end recruitment processes (experience with technical position is an advantage)
- Familiar and comfortable with using various hr tool and platform (internal, recruitment, admin)
- Familiar with Revisal (or open to learn it)
- Familiar with invoices, payments and travel expenses forms and cash payments
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Easy to interact to person with very good communication skills on all levels within organisation
- Proactive and adaptive, open to an active and long life learning
- Bachelor degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Business, Communication
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a strong “can do” attitude
- Eager for professional development within the entire spectrum of the hr operational tasks - recruitment, event planning, retention processes, organisational tasks in the office etc.
Works closely with:
All developers and non technical colleagues in the office and remote
This could be a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like professional, result oriented, fun teams, let's meet and talk about it.