What we do
We bring together empathy and engineering, behavioral design and technology, art and science, design thinking and agile development, so that technology can truly serve people.
We design and build frictionless software that puts human experience at the center. Because we believe that people can achieve their true potential especially when software hides complexity and gets the job done through beautiful, simple interactions.
What we need
We’re looking for Senior .NET Developers who share the same drive to improve people’s lives through technology and design.
You’ll be working at the heart of top innovation projects for some of the most hyped industries at this moment. Together with our team, you’ll be helping us assume responsibility into various roles inside the team.
What you’ll do
- Work in an innovative environment and develop projects using various technologies;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to configure and customize solutions in order to improve and deliver new features;
- Contribute in developing third-party integrations;
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Bring your own ideas and shape them into innovative working solutions.
What will help you succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience (it’s important to know the fundamental theories that guide a proficient developer, but we cherish even more your hands-on experience);
- Experience in development using .NET Framework and .NET Core;
- Strong experience with applied SOLID principles and design patterns in previous projects;
- Strong experience with a .NET unit testing framework;
- Strong understanding of Oracle or MSSQL database servers;
- Experience with build and deploy pipeline for .NET based projects;
- Experience in development using ReactJS;
- Queuing technology (Kafka, Rabbit MQ);
- Caching/indexing technology (Redis, Elasticsearch);
- Container based tools (OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes - Hosted or Cloud);
- Monitoring systems like Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana (ELK, EFK).
Not the role you're looking for? Discover more career opportunities in our team at https://qualitance.com/careers/
QUALITANCE perks you'll enjoy
- First, we'll be welcoming you with a pack of goodies
- Monthly meal tickets
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote / work from home
- Private medical care @ Medicover
- Access to learning & growth programs
- Gym & fitness cards: 7card / FitPass
- Books & more with 15% discount at Carturesti
- Q parties & team experiences
- Referral & loyalty bonuses
- “Welcome Baby” gifts for new parents
- Kids’ Christmas parties
Powered by JazzHR