We are looking for a talented and passionate Mainframe Developer to be part of our newly founded team. You will work closely with our partner, one of the major German IT service providers focused on building solutions for the banking and insurance sectors. Considering the fact that this is a newly founded team, you will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the development and shaping of this initiative.
- IBM-Mainframe (Host, z/OS)
- previous experience with PL/I and/or Cobol
- IMS DB/DC
- At least 1 DB/2-Tool: SPUFI, Platinum or DbVisualizer
- German skills are a plus
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses