Direct One SA is looking for an Account Manager to join our team in our Bucharest office. This person will operate as the lead on all critical business accounts. The focus of this vital role is to manage the relationship with the client by creating a positive working relationship. The Account Manager is responsible for addressing client issues and responding to questions.
The ideal candidate comes with experience in account management and developing new business opportunities among both existing and new customers. Excellent cross-functional experience working with customer service and product development to improve the entire customer experience is a critical factor in this role.
- Oversee customer account management – Includes developing new business along with negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profits
- Collaborate cross-functionally – Work closely with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping clients satisfied and engaged with products and services
- Ensure delivery to customers - Facilitate the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales or related field
- Telecom experience;
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Business vision, initiative in the market, responsibility
- Very good knowledge and skills to grow the existing portfolio, but especially to identify new clients in target industries (new business)
- Results-oriented - achieving or even exceeding objectives
- Relationship skills and quick connection with new people
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and sales abilities ( up/cross-selling),understanding client needs and customer service
- Knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel - medium to advanced level - are required) and digital platforms (online);Familiarity with CRM software preferred
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Integrity, orientation towards generating benefits for both the company and its clients
- Some travel is required for this role
Established in 2007, Direct One is the pioneer neutral telecom infrastructure operator in Romania, providing bandwidth infrastructure services. The Company owns and operates
more than 4,500 km of network, mostly installed in OPGW technology, 52 points of presence in 49 cities (30 county capitals)
Direct One benefits include health care, paid time off, and professional development.
Powered by JazzHR