The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision;
- Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game’s potential;
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features;
- Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings;
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices, and share these across teams.
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Marketing /Analytics/Online or Consulting, preferably in product-oriented roles;
- Excellent analytical & data modeling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus;
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally;
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service;
- Game design or game creation skills;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized;
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team;
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit-based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.