Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. is looking for a former senior consultant, GRC analyst or equivalent to work, as part of the Security & Risk Management department, in coordination with internal stakeholders and regional management to drive the implementation of proper security best practices and security requirements.
Mission: Security subject matter expert for IT corporate project and game production environments
The main activities and responsibilities are:
- Drive the security activities related to Romania and the Eastern-Europe region and contribute to the global security effort;
- Manage the relationship with executives and key stakeholders to support the decision making process that could impact Ubisoft’s security posture
- Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
- Enhance the security of IT systems by driving the implementation of risk management requirements into global IT projects;
- Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management;
- Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
- Carry out security evaluations for the projects to which he/she is assigned;
- Interpret potential or realised risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations. This will include the security management of cloud based tools and infrastructure used by the company.
- Participate in the global effort to evaluate and audit the security posture of our external partners.
- Bachelor’s or master in computer science or relevant technical studies;
- Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, etc.) (asset)
- General IT knowledge
- Knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux/Unix operating systems
- Knowledge in Cryptography and network security
- Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies)
Nice to have:
- Experience in managing a security program
- Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
- Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry.
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
- Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
- Good IT and security technical foundations.
- Analytical and synthesizing skills;
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate capacity for innovation;
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
- Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
- Have a keen sense of observation;
- Capacity to proceed with diligence and a high level of responsibility;
- A good English level is mandatory
- Romanian and/or French are an asset
- Ready to travel for work occasionally.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room. But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.