At IWG plc (Permanent), in Porto, Portugal
Expires at : 2023-07-31
Remote policy : Full remote
We’re changing the world of work. We believe that business success is underpinned by the
effectiveness of its people. So we made it our mission to help millions of people have a great day at
work every day. With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options
ranging from an hour’s coworking to multi-year office space leases, we enable people and businesses
to work where, when and how they want.
The role is for an IT Senior Project Manager who has a Payments & Billing background. The Senior
Project Manager is responsible for the E2E management of all IT change in the Payments business
domain. This includes :
countries in which IWG operates, including current and alternative payments
or through a Payment Orchestration Platform (POP)
This senior role will participate in and transform business cases raised by the Head of Payments into an executable transformation roadmap.
The role has a full delivery responsibility on all aspects of IT Project delivery with key requirements of strong soft skills, business acumen, payments domain
knowledge and technical skills.
Role and responsibilities
1. Work closely with business product management and senior management to create an IT
platform that fits the company strategy.
2. Research and analyse market, the users, and the roadmap for the product. Follow our
competitors and the industry
3. Work with internal and external stakeholders to analyse business cases and align product
roadmap to strategic goals.
4. Owns the IT product roadmap.
5. Solve product related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track
towards business deliverable commitments.
6. Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make
7. Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer / employee payments
experience integration and dependencies.
8. Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
9. Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating
the product needs with business partners.
10. Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses
on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
11. Identifies and helps the client understand the business model, value and value proposition.
12. Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact
for queries related to the product
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO SUCCEED :
We are seeking a business-focused IT Senior Project Manager with a track record in Payments / Billing processes and systems and expertise in implementing and prioritising business change.
This person should be experienced in partnering with senior internal stakeholders and rolling out a technology roadmap and possess an understanding of business process alongside technical knowledge.
They will be proactive and take accountability, and adept at communicating their thinking to all levels of the business, from CIO down.
They’ll anticipate business challenges and requirements, be creative in providing tailored solutions, and engage key stakeholders and team members along the way.
They’ll be clear on what a great’ outcome looks like, and tireless in delivering that for the business.
Nice to have