GL accountant is responsible for several legal entities (Romanian entity and 2 more).
- Daily bank reconciliations for several bank accounts
- Fixed assets management
- Monthly payroll review and booking, control over payroll related accounts
- Annual payroll reconciliations
- VAT returns preparation, posting of VAT related journals, VAT reconciliations
- All communication with our statutory accounting service provider, reconciliations between accounts in US GAAP and RO accounts
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing (final bank reconciliations, accruals review and booking, VAT write offs, prepayments review, AR and bank revaluations calculation and posting etc)
- Regular Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations
- Quarterly preparation and full responsibility for BS reconciliation files
- Quarterly Balance Sheet and P&L fluctuation analysis
- Leading role in year-end audits (communication with auditors and service providers – providing all necessary information, answering all questions and queries arising, bridge files preparation between statutory accounts and US GAAP, initial review of annual financial statements and audit reports)
- Filling in any necessary statistical forms and requests from BNR, INS etc
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Review and booking CIT related transaction, participation in annual CIT preparations
- Other assignments connected to general ledger and respective entities
- Experience as General ledger accountant working with Romanian accounting (necessarily) and international accounting (as a plus)
- Additional previous AP-AR experience (as a plus)
- Experience working with Romanian auditors, statistics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Finance/accounting education
- Good knowledge of MS Office; very good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with NetSuite (accounting system) as a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player, but capable of working independently
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă