- Leads a team of various Inside Sales professionals
- Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met.
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, prioritization of customer targets, and managing sales support activities.
- Develops and drives metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary.
- Collaborates with field sales employees on territory planning and execution.
- Ensures the team is updating/maintaining the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and getting results within a team.
- Must be a skilled motivator with a passion for coaching and developing sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems; SalesForce.com is preferred
- Virtualization technology; VMware and/or Microsoft is highly desirable
- Storage vendors and partners
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă