Launching Station Enhanced Operator SME
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today’s greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS’s reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
GovSource, a subsidiary of IDS International, is looking for former US Army MOS 14T - Patriot Launching Station Enhanced Operator/Maintainer Subject Matter Expert’s (SMEs) to provide a Technical Assistance Field Team (TAFT) for training, technical support, and advice to the Government of Romania and the Romania Air Defense Forces (RADF) for Patriot Missile Air Defense Systems within Romania. This position is contingent upon award and will last for one year.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a MOS 14T in a U.S. Army Patriot Battalion.
- Subject matter expert in the employment and operation of the Patriot system and march order and emplacement drills to include missile reload.
- Must have served as one or more of the following:
- Launcher Operator/Maintainer (14T 40/30) in a U.S. Patriot Battery and must have certified as a crew member of a Patriot launcher, march order and emplacement as well as guided missile transporter (GMT) and forklift reload,
- Prefer Master Gunner Qualification, or
- EMMO at a U.S. Patriot Battalion.
- Hold an active Secret Security clearance.
GovSource benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – may vary by project site or contract
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR