QA Automation Engineers Internship
This position is part of our Endpoint Performance Testing team, located in Cluj-Napoca. This team was formed out of the need to constantly monitor the performance of our enterprise products. Our scope is to find out whenever performance issues may appear in the product and to help other teams isolate the problem in order to fix it. For the summer of 2021 (July - September) we have 2 open internship positions in our team, both as QA Automation Engineers.
Your mission will be to learn as much as possible, familiarize yourself with the working environment and the development processes, and use your skills to contribute to the efforts of the team.
- Develops, extends and maintains the performance testing framework.
- Develops, extends and maintains performance testcases.
- Adapts and improves current performance testing infrastructure (hardware & software).
- Monitors test runs, analyzes results and delivers status on faulty builds.
- Automates various procedures to minimize the manual workload.
- Creates specific configurations for machines and networks (specific KBs installed, specific software).
- Creates and maintains virtual networks that emulate real-world business such as environments with Active Directory, Exchange Servers and file shares.
- Being up to date with latest major software releases (such as new Windows versions) and creates infrastructures in which they are deployed.
Technical skills and expertise:
- Experience with programming, good Python skills, good database skills, knowledge of data structures and algorithms, understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns.
- Basic debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- General understanding of QA methodologies and test case development.
- General knowledge of operating system internals and concepts.
- Basic scripting skills.
- Windows knowledge is a plus.
Desired competencies and profile:
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal and team-oriented skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiast.
- Fast learner.
- Organized person.
- Good attention to details.
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Be a member of a professional, motivated and enthusiastic team.
- Work on a project with a very important role in the Bitdefender products.
- Get a feel for how things are done in the enterprise industry.
- Learn skills that will greatly benefit your career.
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical subscription and life insurance.
Powered by JazzHR