1. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
2. Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
3. Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
4. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
5. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
6. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
1. Strong level of C++
2. Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
3. Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own code
4. Experience with code compiled cross platform : Ubuntu (PC), VUC, RAP, NAD)
Nice to have
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.