eTeacher is a best-in-class B2C online education company, specializing in large scale operations of online teacher-led classes. We operate globally, supporting 9 different languages in a variety of educational verticals. We believe that human interactions come first, and technology comes second, this has been the secret of our online education success for the past 20 years.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team. The team is responsible for the experience that we provide to our Customers and our Teachers. The team is data driven and results focused.
The ideal candidate will have a Product Management or Product Analytics background, and a drive to optimize product funnels and create growth.
Your first major goal will be to improve our customer onboarding experience.
What You'll Do
- Identify opportunities for growth around the entire user journey with emphasis on user onboarding and work with hypotheses and trials to understand our users better.
- Own the Growth Product Roadmap and lead in key growth initiatives.
- Measure product performance and react accordingly, using a combination of bootstrap/growth hacking mentality.
- Work with different tools to create experiences for our students – userpilot – and measure success – hotjar, mixpanel, sisence.
- Lots of experimentation and A/B Testing
- Organize and Communicate - This is a very social role, where you will develop simultaneous relationships with multiple stakeholders and departments. You will work with Academia, Innovation, R&D, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Dig deep - You will focus on data and user insights. You will gather feedback from users and customers, test against our funnels, suggest improvements, implement, and validate your insights.
- Evolve – You must love learning and continuous evolving. This role requires someone who is eager to learn and self-develop using a variety of sources to stay on top of the game.
*This is a remote freelance position with some flexibility.
Only English resumes will be considered!
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- Experience using Product Analytics tools (Mixpanel/Amplitude, Hotjar/Fullstory)
- Experience in shaping product user growth strategies, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing user journeys.
- Proven success in delivering projects which improved users’ onboarding experience
- Superb communication skills and proficiency in English
- Team player with the ability to drive decisions, act, and roll up your sleeves, and dive into the work.
- Extremely tech savvy, with the ability to find, assess and onboard new software.
- You possess natural abilities and entrepreneurial qualities - you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus.