Translational Research in Oncology (TRIO) is a global academic clinical research organization dedicated to advancing translational cancer research in the clinical trial setting. Our passionate team is committed to providing cancer treatments of the future to the world of today.
TRIO is looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant to join our Project Management team. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, this position will be a remote / home-based position in Romania/Eastern Europe.
If you are a Clinical Trial Assistant who is passionate about oncology research and looking to join a highly skilled and knowledgeable team, TRIO is the place for you!
- Follow-up on missing/incomplete/invalid documents from the eTMF
- Participates to Quality Control Checks on the eTMF
- Provides administrative support to the project management team in study-related activities
- Validate invoices according to contract specifications and requests corresponding payments
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an administrative role
- Completion of a science-related Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Experience in clinical research would be an asset
- Fluency in English is required
What TRIO Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Great work environment
We thank all candidates for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Integrity • Teamwork • Passion
Powered by JazzHR