Job Description :
They’re looking for a fiercely independent and self-motivated person who can thrive in the comfort of their own work-space, on their own hours.
Their company culture is intense, but professionally and personally rewarding. You’ll own projects, be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and execute.
Best of all, working in a remote setting allows you to spend less time in meetings and more time doing the things you love.
If you’re highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
1. Develop interactive web-based and desktop GUI applications
2. Support and develop the existing codebase
3. Develop and integrate server-side APIs
4. Write automated tests to ensure high-quality work
5. Manage versions of core libraries with associated documentation
6. Perform code reviews
1. Experience using ReactJS / AngularJS
2. Comprehension of ES6 / ES7 or Babel
3. Background with Node.js
4. Awareness of software architecture, design patterns, and OOP
5. Experience in Agile development / teamwork
6. Expertise in Git, Bash
7. Passion for building great software
8. Capacity to handle high-pressure situations
9. Ability to understand complex systems
10. Proficiency in written and spoken English
2. Understanding of Flux and Redux approaches
3. Background in designing complex distributed systems
4. Solid knowledge of data storages (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Druid)
5. Expertise in designing complex algorithms
6. Experience writing TDD-based unit tests
7. Expertise in Azure / AWS / Docker
8. Understanding of machine learning / deep learning basics