We’re looking for a creative-minded person who is passionate about technology and has a good technical background. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about testing, quality and is keen to share testing knowledge with others.
Our Engineers should always take pride in his/her skills while also striving to improve his/her work all the time.
- Perform functional and non-functional testing;
- Work with product owners to have an understanding of what to test and deliver;
- Work with the team to create well-defined testable stories;
- Work closely with developers during implementation to ensure appropriate types and levels of testing;
- Perform testing from the earliest stages of the development until after the products and services are live in the market;
- Support other team members and contribute to design and perform tests;
- Create and improve automated tests.
Ideally you should:
- Have a strong logical and algorithmic thinking;
- Have 2+ years as QA engineer in Web projects with experience in Automation Testing;
- Have good critical thinking and capacity for analysis – testing starts from the first requirements document up;
- Have a very good attention to details and be meticulous;
- Be able to approach the testing process in an organized and disciplined manner;
- Have experience with Agile development environments;
- Have a good understanding of Web Apps Infrastructure and HTTP Requests;
- Have the ability to work independently.
It would be a plus to:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- Have ISTQB foundation level or similar certification;
- Be familiar with Atlassian suite and TestRail;
- Have a good understanding of Linux operation system;
- Have experience with API testing
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be a member of a great and highly knowledgeable technical team;
- Be part of a multinational company;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, training and career development path.
Powered by JazzHR