Video Graphics Editor
Sales Consultant with Video & Design Skills – English
Are you a creative, passionate professional, with a genuine interest in IT? Or perhaps looking for an opportunity to use your creative skills to inspire prospective customers?
If the answer is yes, at Oracle we are currently looking for someone who is eager to start their sales consulting career in our multinational sales consulting center, located in Bucharest.
You will be working for Oracle’s Sales Consulting Centers. Your primary responsibility will be producing sales related videos and visual communication materials. If you are a great storyteller, you will be able to create high impact videos. Additional activities that you will be involved with include acting as a liaison with the Asia Pacific sales consultants and delivering service presentations and other task related to pre-sales activity. This will give you the opportunity to build basic product knowledge and combine this with a good commercial sense while working in an international environment.
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning
• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
• A combination of building basic product knowledge and sales abilities
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues and partners across Japan, Asia Pacific and Europe
• A fun and varied job
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
What you will do:
Primary activities :• Create Customer Facing videos, visuals and presentation materials to support the sales processes
• Consult with requestors to identify and clarify the overall tone of the video showcase, or other request collateral, scope, audio and visual elements, target audience and timeline.
• Analyze the request and conceptualize creative solutions; write, edit, review and influence video scripts and storyboards; review media assets with requestor to develop appropriate project approach.
• Perform video production activities, including editing, graphics, animations, special effects, music selection and voiceover.
• Act as a liaison with Oracle Sales Consultants
• Contribute ideas to the future evolution of the video and visual asset services delivered by the team.
• Create other visual related assets to assist with the sales process.
• Develop graphic design materials (infographics, key visuals and other visual communication materials)
• Perform administrative duties by maintaining the team’s assets and tools library up to date
• Stakeholder management, identify customer needs, identify opportunities for common projects.
• Internal communications (participate in creating standardized communications)
Who you are: We are looking for a talented visual artist to tell impactful stories through video animations and graphic design. The ideal candidate would match the following profile:
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Experience with digital technology and video editing software packages (e.g. After Effects, Motion, Adobe Premiere)
• Graphic design portfolio and skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D modeling software)
• Experience in content and script writing that appeals to wide audiences
• Good understanding of IT market and trends
• Appreciation of technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills as well as time management skills
• Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers
• Self-confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively.
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members.
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams.
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures
• Results orientation and focus on quality
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Staff Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate Oracle product*s strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.3 - 5 years business experience preferred; vendor experience also preferred. 3 years relevant computer applications or database/tools preferred. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Knowledge of system and application design preferred. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă