Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 600 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Romania, we are looking for an SAP EWM Consultant.
- Successfully implement business processes and develop solutions in the area of Supply Chain Execution based on SAP EWM
- Configure SAP EWM incl. doing tests, writing documentation and performing validation
- Support the development team by creating specifications and test scripts
- Take responsibility for the planning and implementation of EWM projects
To join our team you need:
- Minimum 3+ years of implementing SAP WM / EWM
- Functional / technical proficiency with at least 2 full cycle SAP WM / EWM implementations
- Experience in SD, MM, LE-Shipping and Transportation will be a great plus
- Good cross-module knowledge to design end-to-end logistics processes
- Experience in pre-sales or business development is an asset
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Willingness to contribute to the organization in terms of knowledge sharing, competency building and team work
- Experience in various industries and good understanding of the respective warehouse processes
- Ability to demonstrate SAP EWM processes and process improvement options
- Strong consulting skills, ability to suggest multiple options for business process improvements involving future process changes with pros and cons under each options
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Fluent German is an asset
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Available to travel up to 80% if the job requires it
- Attractive remuneration package
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / opportunities to telecommute
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR