We are looking for a new colleague who will take the ownership of the entire life cycle of our projects in collaboration with a strategic partner.
- Monitor that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Contribute to the ramp-up of the colleagues and facilitate their professional improvement
- Establish and maintain relationships within autonomous product teams
- Have ownership of the budget, invoicing and forecasts activities
- Check time sheets and validate monthly working hours for all teams
- Request periodical feedback from the customer regarding the project
- Possible business trips, after alert state is lifted
- Participate at presales activities: proposal creations, opportunity calls, kick-off planning
- Report proactively delay risks
- Continually develop leadership skills
Real impact one step at a time
As a team we believe that our work should always bring the best outcome to our partners and colleagues. We promote open, honest and transparent communication, where all members can grow as professionals.
At Accesa you will have the opportunity to work and learn from highly experienced professionals and further develop your knowledge throughout challenging projects.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Experience in Agile Project Management (PMBOK) particularly Scrum
- Familiar in working with SAP projects (ABAP, SAP Cloud Integration are considered a plus)
- 2+ years experience in coordinating teams
- Excellent communication abilities
- Able to perform presentation and preparation of PoCs
- Experience with performance management and career management
- Proven working experience with management tools or tracking software: Jira, Confluence, VSTS, Lotus Notes, etc.
- German language skills
- Advanced knowledge of the IT industry, terms, trends, approaches, etc
- Capacity of maintaining a fine balance between people and processes
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses