- Become a part of the development team to design and build iOS mobile applications
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in the full lifecycle of application development (requirements gathering, designing, building, testing, and maintenance)
- The team is working closely with colleagues and clients, for innovating projects, some of them are start-ups and some of them are long-term projects
- Follow coding best-practices and provide feedback on pull-requests
- Follow agile/continuous integration engineering best practices
- 1-2 years of working experience with iOS programming languages
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and OOP
- Knowledge of UIKit, View Controller lifecycle, REST API requests, CocoaPods, Git, Jira is an advantage
- An open attitude toward learning new programming languages is needed
- Fluent in English- it’s a must
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field is a plus
- An open attitude toward switching from one technology to another in need
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player. We are a young, fun team.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize his/her work. We like to have responsible colleagues who are able to make their tasks in a flexible way as they desire.
- To have a proactive attitude. We are all a team and we like to act as one.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you like friendly, non-corporate environments and looking forward cool projects, let's meet and talk about it.
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă