AllCloud is looking for a DevOps Engineer, The primary role of the DevOps Engineer is to build and deploy complex cloud environments for customers using innovative automation tools and cutting-edge technologies. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, and evolving the cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting and developing required automation for our customers, to join its Managed Services team.
AllCloud’s Managed Services team is responsible for creating and maintaining the customer's environment like their own. To sustain the customer’s scale a high level of automation and large-scale thinking is required. We build our automated solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) and a centrally managed CICD solution.
You’ll be working closely with the rest of the team. Your task is to enhance, advance and stabilize our already build services, develop and test potential new services and judge them by the customer's demand.
- Assist in creating a tailor-made architecture;
- Deployment of advanced services on the cloud;
- Implement automation solutions;
- Maintain a feedback loop with the company’s customers to ensure deliveries are in accordance with the customer’s needs and expectationsl;
- Debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues;
- Setup large-scale monitoring and logging solutions;
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (Jenkins, TeamCity, TravisCI, CircleCI, Codeship);
- Experience with at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware, Kubernetes;
- Very good understanding of networking, Linux and Windows administration;
- Scripting abilities in at least one of the following: Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell;
- Familiarity with the Agile methodology;
- Creative troubleshooting skills and out-of-the-box thinking;
- Experience with system monitoring platforms (Nagios, OpsView, Datadog);
- Experience with centralized logging platforms (Graylog2, ELK);
- Familiarity with version control tools (Git, SVN);
- Configuration management knowledge (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Experience with software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS);
- Information security orientation;
- Experience with production environments;
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.