Delbridge Solutions is growing!
Delbridge Solutions is one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. With offices in Toronto, USA, and Europe, we provide world-class analytic and information management solutions. Majority of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies and trust Delbridge Solutions as a partner to support their business processes.
We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and ambitious individuals who share our passion for growth!
Who You Are:
- Autonomous on a project given medium-term direction and milestones.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability for assigned engagements and project milestones.
- Able to identify weaknesses around pending or in-progress delivery and adapt as necessary.
- Capable of learning new topics quickly and being self-motivated in this regard.
- Able to rapidly understand a problem-space and leverage technical and non-technical knowledge to problem-solve.
- Able to adapt communication style to relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactively manages expectations with the client, influences their strategic goals/outcomes
- Communicates effectively about customer and delivery status, issues, and concerns
- Works to become an advocate within the MongoDB community to support product adoption worldwide.
- Looking for career opportunities in team management or software architecture.
Contributes to customer implementations at any or all phases of the application lifecycle: application planning and design, deployment architectures, development and build, integration and release configuration, system testing, production operations, application optimization, and best practices adoption. Delivers customer classroom-based training to architect, developer and operations roles. Works as part of a wider delivery team comprising fellow consulting engineers, strategic consultants, project managers and account teams.
The role includes a 6 week intensive boot camp on MongoDB. At the end of it, after successfully passing the training you will get a MongoDB certification.
- Broad familiarity with enterprise-scale software architectures, application development methodologies, software deployment and operational considerations.
- Basic familiarity with Linux and/or Windows administration and tuning
- Broad hands-on experience with foundational MongoDB Products (Atlas, MongoDB Server, Cloud Manager): installation, configuration, basic usage
- General expertise in core database and other most popular related products
- Understanding of how and when to engage Technical Support
- Understanding of expectations of communication to customers and to MDB internal teams
- Plans and leads engagements of limited scope and complexity (in solo capacity).
- Performs well-defined technical tasks as part of a delivery team on projects of any complexity.
- Advises on MongoDB design, development and implementation for outside organizations
- Contributes to all phases of MongoDB implementations, such as application development, database configuration, system testing, performance optimization, deployment architecture, production operations, client training, and best practices conformance.
- Able to carry out most database and/or application problem solving to resolution. Aptitude for planning, implementing and debugging MongoDB deployments.
- Demonstrates ownership of full consulting lifecycle (for own tasks) from planning and preparation, constructing consulting agenda, and post-engagement follow-up.
- Surfaces additional opportunities or risks encountered during delivery of customer engagements, and echoes-back to Management
- Raises bug reports and feature requests for customer-found issues.
Why Delbridge Solutions:
As Delbridge Solutions grows, our leadership team is focused on:
- Fostering a collaborative environment because we believe that everyone here has a valuable contribution to make, that together we can develop a deeper understanding of our position in the market and the needs of our clients.
- Recognizing our people through quarterly rewards, performance bonuses and accelerated career paths. Whether you want to move up in Professional Services, across to Project Management, or Solution Architect, Delbridge Solutions wants to give you the chance to prove yourself - and we will recognize and rewards your efforts.
If you want to join a fast-growing company that pivots based on market demand, Delbridge Solutions would love to start a conversation and learn more about you.
Delbridge Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Powered by JazzHR