Would you like to work on oilfield equipment?
Do you like collaborating in a young and energetic team?
Join our innovating Manufacturing team
Our Oilfield Services Team is assembling and testing the latest products of oilfield equipment, which is beating heart of our work. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, geoscience, to develop innovative drilling tools.
Partner with the best
We currently have an opportunity for an Electro-Mechanical Operator, to carry out assembly and maintenance activities in our facility in Ploiesti, Romania. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing area of our business, and be part of something truly unique!
As an Assembly Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Working to assemble, disassemble, test and perform visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies
- Assisting in the reworking, repairing and modifying nonconforming Equipment
- Building mechanical subassemblies and electrical harnesses
- Remaining compliant with HS&E policies and procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have vocational academy or apprenticeship within a relevant field (Mechatronics/Industrial mechanics or FMCG/medical sectors) or fresh starter with keen interest in Electronics
- Have the ability to read and interpret technical drawings and wiring diagrams
- Have the ability to assemble prints and parts lists, follow formal procedures, and maintenance practices
- Have interest in soldering and/or assembling of electro-mechanical devices
- Have good spoken and written English communication skills with basic computer skills
- Have good teamwork skills, with a focused and reliable attitude.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Candidates should be based close to Ploiesti, local bus transfer is provided
- Currently working in one shift, possible to extend to a three-shift-model
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.