Job Description :
Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking QA Automation Developer in our QA Team.
Help us advance our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
1. Identify flaws in processes and improve or replace them
2. Develop automated acceptance tests using js and Selenium WebDriver
3. Continually refine and enhance all QA processes
4. Monitor, inspect and report quality issues; conduct manual testing for bug detection
5. Develop and maintain test-plans, specs, and other types of documentation
6. Ensure that we meet all external and internal requirements before our product reaches customers
What we’re looking for
1. Strong technical background in web app quality assurance and an understanding of testing basics
2. Experience with
3. Awareness of source code management tools
4. Background with *nix console interface
5. Proficiency in written and spoken English
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a QA Automation Developer to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.
js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely collaboration through the cloud.
You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfilment through results-focused work. Our product managers spend only 2-3% of their time in meetings most of their time is spent researching, documenting, and building.
Benefits : Skills :
Advanced SQL, Agile, Applications Software Development, Nix, Selenium WebDriver