Become part of our international team and:
- Develop and operate state-of-the-art business intelligence (BI) and data analytics applications on our global platform;
- Be the first point of contact for our internal customers and partners who are interested in our applications as well as the platform and collect their requirements to be implemented;
- Manage our internal app store as central hub for our users to get informed and access to our applications;
- Adjust our applications to the needs of our users e.g. by developing dashboards or help them to adjust them using built-in managed self-service functionalities;
- Moderate our global user community and answer their questions together with our development teams from Europe, America and Asia;
- Ensure data quality by developing data quality reports and maintaining important platform master data;
- Support customer business processes such as monthly business review, current forecast, business planning and year-end closing.
- Ready to realize and support innovative solutions in the area of BI and data analytics as part of an agile global high performance team;
- Very good analytical skills and understanding of figures; affinity to IT;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way, highly motivated, resilient;
- Good understanding of agile values and methods;
- Customer and service orientation in international environment;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to work in a structured, organized and careful way;
- Reliable and efficient concerning due dates;
- Self-confident and willingness to take over responsibility;
- Willingness to travel and for intercultural cooperation.
- University degree (Bachelor, Master,…) in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Controlling, Economics, business informatics, computer science or equivalent degree;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Working experience in controlling, finance or data analytics area (1 year);
- Proven IT knowledge preferably Microsoft Power BI, IBM Planning Analytics, SAP BW or CO/FI, basic knowledge of SQL, Python, R, Microsoft TFS helpful;
- Advanced English skills (spoken and written), German would be an advantage;
- Availability to travel.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă