Position Summary :
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring the overall quality and consistency of service delivered to the client, while maximizing Celergo's contribution profitability and increasing client satisfaction on Celergo's largest and most complex accounts.
The Service Delivery Manager's goal is to turn the management of each account from being reactive to proactive. The SDM is to be proactive, relationship focused, and generating revenue while retaining the client business.
The SDM is also responsible for understanding each client specific process in order to make key recommendations for improvements and efficiency gains.
The SDM must also work with his / her team members in other regions to effectively roll-up data, reports, and roll out new processes relating to the account.
This position reports to the Manager of SDMs. Each client account manager that works on specified enterprise accounts will be responsible for informing the SDM of client status, issues, and recommendations that will need to be managed by the Service Delivery Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
1. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of each Enterprise Client's payrolls globally
This is and should be a fluid document that continues to grow.
of the following month.
2. Coordinate a quarterly call with the client to discuss metric trends and remediation plan potentially on-site.
3. Manage the assembly and delivery of timely and accurate client-custom reports, including ensuring all CAMs are completing timely inputs of needed data.
Inclusive of global aggregated reports, GLs, and / or Billing templates.
4. Responsibility for interacting with the client, client's complete satisfaction with Celergo, and meeting or exceeding client contractual Service Level Agreements, including :
5. Ensure each client payroll calendar is managed timely and effectively.
6. Serve as client advocate and collaborate internally and externally as needed to ensure client needs are understood and expectations are met.
Join us to #workhappy and #makeyourmark!
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.