Main objective of the job:
The Sales Support Manager is the first level point of contact for assisting Business Analysts in executing their daily responsibilities, hiring and developing the team, through coaching, feedback on the job and on operational metrics, managing objections and escalations and is the first line of management for the business stakeholders. The Team Lead will be responsible for achieving deadlines and performance indicators for reporting and analyses in their assigned responsibilities while assuring high quality and productivity from Business Analysts, both full-time and contract employees.
Responsibilities: • Monitors on a daily basis the team’s performance, ensures direct reports meet their objectives and perform to established standards. When needed, takes timely actions to coach, develop, and train direct reports in order to be able to fulfill their daily responsibilities to reach the job requirements and needed competencies.
• Organizes and distributes people at the work places, allocates other resources (e.g. computers, software, desktops, headsets, etc.) and monitors daily activities of the team as planned and scheduled, evaluates and reports status of objective achievement and team results, takes corrective actions within departmental guidelines when needed.
• Participates in the hiring and orientation at work processes.
• Participates in internal and cross functional projects.
• Is directly involved in LOB business meetings and initiatives
• Contributes to the professional development of the team members, involving them in the necessary activities, trainings and offering the specific support.
• Should ensure the team members are highly qualified, motivated and efficiently communicate with the other teams.
• Appraise the team members’ performance and makes the appropriate recommendations according to the departmental appraisal standards;
• Is proactive, contributes with ideas in order to improve the team activities and performance.
• Acts as first escalation level and solves as quickly as possible, difficult service issues escalated from staff by following company policy.
• Communicates the Company’s goals & objectives into manageable tasks for the team and ensures full understanding among team members.
• Is responsible to ensure the quality standards at the team level are met.
• Builds & maintains long-term relationships with stakeholders and field sales leaders.
• Creates and implements tactics for his team(s) in alignment with department strategy.
• Overviews processes within GRSC, advices, adjust and/ or implements process streamlining and/or change within business process management to better harmonize resources to the benefit of the organization. Responds to business needs by continuously using, maintaining and improving tools and systems specific to business area.
Skills/Qualifications :• Min 2 years of experience in Business Analytics, working with complex analyses and volumes of data
• Good understanding of Sales KPIs and Performance Matrix
• Advanced Excel and data analytic skills
• Fluency in English is a must; One of other European languages is a plus;
• University degree;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Organized and very detail oriented;
• Excellent computer skills (e.g. MS Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint, and Oracle Applications);
• Ability to multi-task, including juggling and prioritizing numerous projects at the same time, often under strict time constraints;
• Ability to maintain composure despite tight deadlines and high demand environment;
• Flexibility in work schedule, including availability during evenings, weekends and major holidays;
• Results oriented, being able to deliver excellent results even under tight deadlines;
• Good negotiation skills.
Experience:  No experience  2 to 3 years
 6 to 12 months  4 to 6 years
[x] 1 to 2 years  8 to 10 years
 10+ years
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Manages sales and customer account administration as well as the monitoring, planning, and implementation of projects that support order processing activities.
Manages sales and customer account administration as well as the monitoring, planning, and implementation of projects that support order processing activities. Ensures compliance with company revenue recognition policies for booking and shipment of orders. Acts as liaison to market research team to ensure market analysis data is properly used for quoting prices to customers. Coordinates field support calls. May track field support and/or sales activities and evaluate cost management effectiveness. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills.BA/BS degree preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă