- Develops qualified sales opportunities that result from converted marketing, partner, event, or directly generated leads.
- Maximizes coverage within the assigned list of named accounts. Contacts, qualifies and develops ongoing relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales and grow customers with new Veeam products.
- Utilizes modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers. This includes leveraging digital communications (phone, email and chat) to build relationships with potential prospects to develop and close sales opportunities.
- Teams effectively with the Enterprise Account Manager and the Systems Engineer to ensure high quality customer interactions.
- Effectively utilizes sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, Rain King & SFDC to uncover contacts and organizational structure within enterprise accounts.
- Schedules informational calls and conduct meetings and information sessions with customers to determine needs, provide information on products available, and effectively demonstrate Veeam solutions.
- Acts as a consultant to customers on current portfolio of Veeam products and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Supports company-wide marketing and sales initiatives by providing industry market and product trends, sales data, competitor analysis, and account/customer feedback to the internal Veeam teams.
- Initiates telephone and email contact with current customers from inbound leads from marketing, Inside Sales Associates and Renewals teams.
- Achieves Inside Sales KPI’s including, but not limited to dials, activities, opportunities created, closed revenue, etc.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to current customers.
- Provides support to customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity details as needed.
- Detail oriented and diligent when updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system with notes and activities. Always maintains accurate stages and close dates on opportunities in the pipeline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two plus years experience selling enterprise software (virtualization solutions from VMware, Microsoft or Citrix or similar area of infrastructure computing).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy in order to be effective in conflict resolution
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities; ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- VMware VSP, VTSP certification a strong plus
- Knowledge of sales tools like LinkedIn, Data.com, & Rain King to uncover contacts and organizational structure within Enterprise Accounts
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers
- Salesforce.com is a plus+
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Advanced English & French language knowledge
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă