Team and Role : Accountant : Bucharest Level : 1 - 5 years’ experience Responsibilites : 1. Full charge bookkeeping including all month and year end journal entries.
2. Generating invoices and account statements by preparing all monthly client invoicing and vendor payments for management team approval and mailing
3. Performing account reconciliations
4. Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
5. Producing monthly financial and management reports
6. Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
7. Assisting in general financial management and analysis
8. Maintain employee records including but not limited to hours, salary, mileage and personal time off etc.
9. Manage Timesheet application (Admin getaway) including but not limited to reviewing and downloading timesheets, checking for accuracy and proof / edit as needed.
Maintain the program and update as needed.
10. Maintain all client accounts of time, billings and payments. Collection of accounts receivable when necessary.
11. Reconcile credit card receipts and statements monthly. Track credit card receipts for client invoicing and pay cards in a timely manner.
12. Keeping records and tracking of all company assets purchased and in use. Update records when assets are removed and no longer in use.
13. Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reports and financial analysis reports including but not limited to financial statements, client budget reports, employee time challenge reports, part time employee hours report, employee financial profit share report, accounts receivable reports, etc.
14. Responsible for follow up phone calls / emails and letters to track billing records, payment requests, bank statements, anything financial that needs follow up etc.
15. Prepare and maintain government client reporting and estimating.
16. Provide advice and assistance in making decisions in the areas of finances, analysis, financial software and accounting as requested by management.
17. Working cooperatively with the company’s certified public accounting and insurance firms Requirements : 1. Have an Associate Degree or higher with experience and knowledge in bookkeeping and accounting principles
2. Have experience in different ERP, Microsoft Office products mainly Excel, Word and Outlook.
3. Have demonstrated ability to make sound professional decisions.
4. Maintain client and business confidentiality.
5. Be self-directed and self motivated.
6. Be detail oriented, organized and accurate.
7. Demonstrate the ability to work with numbers and understand a broad range of common financial matters in a timely manner.
8. Possess computer skills, including a working knowledge of common software programs.
9. Present a professional appearance.
10. Be bondable, able to work with diverse personalities.
11. Be willing to pursue collection of accounts receivables.
12. Must have professional / business and email skills.
13. Be willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a timely manner.
14. Satisfactory completion of criminal background and credit check. Company description : Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth.
We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are 450 consultants, 100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.