As a Frontend Developer
- Work with data experts and architects on data models, proof of concepts, and technical designs as required by a feature
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Research, design, write and test new web applications using Agile software methodologies
- Interact with all stakeholders bringing the delivered product to the next level
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
As a Competence Area Lead
- Define, create, optimize and maintain a repository of web & mobile development knowledge base
- Align web & mobile technology best practices with other best practices in the group, including but not limited to project management and solution architecture
- Facilitate the development of web & mobile competencies within the community, also maintaining up to date competencies and competencies levels supporting pre-sales and projects delivery
- Contribute to the improvement of our community members based on the individual and projects' needs, including also initiatives like internships and/or academies
- Maintain your technical knowledge and skills up to date by organizing and attending in-house courses
- Design the budget requirements needed to drive the Competence Area considering both money and effort needed and execute and monitor it
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client. The role will support the web & mobile community engineers with relevant trainings plans to best enhance technology specialization and the use of technology in the delivery projects.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
You will have the opportunity to be an active "advocate of the community" inside and outside the organization. You will also be an enabler for knowledge sharing inside and between communities, is the one to keep the community up to date with the technology evolution and innovation. Together with the community, will offer support through the specific technical knowledge assessment.
- Interest in XP practices (pair programming, TDD, simple design, etc.)
- Ability to efficiently collaborate within a team and with multiple teams and stakeholders, demonstrating a positive attitude and assertive communication skills
- Able to lead through influence and quickly establish technical credibility with technical teams, business lines representatives, and customers
- Team player, having the curiosity and passion for continuous improvement and also promoting constructive feedback among the team members
- Strong problem-solving skills, demonstrating flexibility, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent English skills, both in writing and speaking
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses