AllCloud is looking for a Salesforce Developer. As Salesforce Developer at AllCloud, You will develop CRM workflows and custom code solutions for specific business needs. Salesforce developers work collaboratively with others on the team to create custom, scalable processes for the company. You will be responsible for building scalable solutions and automation and know-how to find the golden route between over-engineering to non-robust solutions.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
● Responsible for developing Apex, Visualforce, Lightning/LWC, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements
● Lead the development process starting from the business requirements into a functional a working solution, including integration, development, deployment, testing.
Summary of Experience
● 3+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
● hands-on experience in salesforce working in complex environment & complex deployment pipeline
● Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems via web services and APIs required
● Experienced knowledge of Salesforce customization including custom objects, custom fields, workflows, process builder, and validation rules
● Proficiency in core salesforce : Triggers,Apex, async, integrations (soap/rest).
● Proficiency in SOSL ,SOQL and best practices
● Proficiency in unit tests and code documentation
● hands-on experience with git and working knowledge with version control.
● proven experience with understanding requirements and identify gaps
● Proficiency with managing multiple sandbox environments and CI/CD pipeline deployments
● proven experience with working with methodology and code convention
● Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
● Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills.
● Fluent English - verbal and written
● Salesforce Platform 1 certificate (Certified Salesforce.com Developer)
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring. Apply now to become part of the team.
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.