Requisition ID : 8747
The Route to Cash Credit Analyst is responsible for performing work activities included in the Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Molson Coors organization.
1. Daily management of Sales orders on hold.
2. Review and authorize credit for new customers and payers; manage requests of credit reviews and perform periodic and formal credit reviews.
3. Provide advice and recommendations to sales management regarding customer accounts identified to present high risk for Molson Coors financial loss under credit sales terms.
4. Ensure timely collections of debts and escalation to relevant parties involved (Collection Agencies, Sales, Legal etc.).
Perform bad debt and payment trend analysis to reduced write-offs
6. Maintain and update SOP / QRG as per agreed approval flows.
SKILLS & RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
Job Posting Grade : 8
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic.
We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.